If you want to donate to ALL or NOTHING, please read the information below to know the guidelines and how to donate. All donations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buttons are what people use to link back to ALL or NOTHING. Currently, donating buttons are limited to 6 buttons per month. Please submit them to the e-mail above with the subject: Donation: Buttons.
01. The only sizes accepted are 88x31 and 100x35.
02. You may use any member of KAT-TUN or the whole group in your images.
03. Buttons can only be saved as .jpgs, .png, or .gifs.
04. Buttons may included "ALL or NOTHING" or "AON" somewhere.
05. Save the buttons as yourname_button##. Ie, satsuki_button01.jpg.
Prize: 1 random card for each button; 8 cards if donated all at once.
Badges are what people use to show off their level at ALL or NOTHING. Currently, donating badges are limited to 2 sets per month. Please submit them to the e-mail above with the subject: Donation: Badges.
01. Level Badges must be 200x100, no larger and no smaller. This is the only size that we will accept.
02. There must be a badge for all seven levels. Check out the guide for the levels at AON.
03. Badges can only be saved as .jpgs, .png, or .gifs.
04. They must have the level and "ALL or NOTHING" or "AON" on them somewhere.
05. Save your files as name##_level. Ie, satsuki01_k.jpg for the first level and satsuki01_kat-tu.jpg for the fifth level.
Prize: 5 random cards, 1 Kame skull, and 1 Maru skull for each set; +Akan skull if two sets donated at once.
If there is a deck that you want to see at AON, then donate the images so that it can be made sooner. Currently, donating decks are limited to 3 decks per month. Please submit them to the e-mail above with the subject: Donation: Decks.
01. Images must be high quality, and must not contain any watermarks on faces and such.
02. There must be a minimum of 20 images to choose from.
03. If you have some ideas for deck names, please feel free to suggest them.
04. Please check the upcoming decks page to make sure the deck has nt been donated already.
Prize: 4 random cards, 1 Maru skull, and 1choice card from the deck donated for each deck donated.